|Home||About Us||Services & Costs||3D Injury Prevention||Diet & Nutrition||Training Venues, Terms & Conditions||Group Training,
Albert Park Stadium
Albert Park Lake Running Track
Collingwood Athletics Track
The Tan Running Track
Doncaster Athletics Track
TERMS AND CONDITIONS as of 30th June 2013
1. PHYSICAL CONDITION OF RUNNERS:
2. RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: In consideration of (RCM) accepting your application for membership, you agree that (RCM) shall not be liable for any death, personal injury or illness occurring at any training session.
3. MEMBERSHIP & MEMBERSHIP FEES:
4. COOLING OFF PERIOD: All agreements are subject to a 24 hour cooling off period. The cooling off period starts from the time this agreement is paid and dated.
5. PERSONAL & GROUP TRAINING SESSIONS: Each client must have suitable training attire, it is recommended that clients bring a water bottle to each training session even if the weather is cool.
6. AGE OF CLIENTS: Membership is not limited by age with respect to one-on-one training; however, (RCM) recommends that clients who attend group sessions should be at least thirteen (13) years of age. If under the age of eighteen (18) years, a parent or guardian must complete the client’s (RCM) registration form. If under the age of eighteen (18) years, (RCM) will modify training programs and sessions. All (RCM) coaches have current ‘working with children’ checks.
7. CANCELLATION OF SESSIONS: Any client who fails to attend a scheduled (RCM) personal training session without providing at least twenty-four (24) hours’ notice to their coach, either by email or phone must pay the full session fee for that particular training session. Any client who is unable to attend a personal training session and who provides at least twenty-four (24) hours’ prior notice of cancellation of that training session may be allocated another timeslot by their (RCM) coach at no extra cost but such rescheduling is in the discretion of the (RCM) coach.
8. CHANGES TO (RCM) TERMS AND CONDITIONS: (RCM) may change our terms and conditions from time to time. It is your responsibility to stay up to date with our terms and conditions via the (RCM) website. All new changes will be emailed out as well as being updated via the (RCM) website.
9. WEATHER POLICY: Generally, (RCM) will train in all weather conditions, however, if the weather is inclement or dangerous such as lightning within the area of training, (RCM) reserves the right to cancel any personal or group training session.
10. CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY: No personal information from any (RCM) clients will be distributed to any third party or marketing company. All communication between coaches and clients will be kept strictly confidential.
11. COMPLAINTS AND FEEDBACK: (RCM) will provide feedback for any complaints forwarded in writing. (RCM) will endeavour at all times to assist you with any concerns you may have. For any complaints or feedback please email email@example.com.
13. AGREEMENT TO CONDITIONS: I have read and understand the (RCM) terms and conditions and I agree to adhere to the (RCM) rules and training policies.